Orange County CoolSculpting ®:
Your Premier Partner in Non-Invasive Body Sculpting
- We are the largest CoolSculpting ® practice in Orange County.
- We have 8 CoolSculpting ® machines in our Newport Beach office and can treat 2 or more areas in one treatment session.
- We are the first OC practice to have the new revolutionary CoolAdvantage applicators and can treat 1-8 areas simultaneously in 35 minutes.
- We have every CoolSculpting ® applicator and can treat virtually any areas.
- Our experience as the largest CoolSculpting ® practice in Orange County has earned us the Diamond Crystal status-one of the highest recognition awards given to Zeltiq providers.
- We offer complimentary Acoustic Radial Wave Therapy (slimspec) after CoolSculpting ®. This combined treatment has been shown to enhance fat reduction significantly after CoolSculpting ®.
- We aim to be your ideal partner in achieving body sculpting. Whether you wish to use CoolSculpting ® or our other non-invasive technologies or plastic surgery, our aim is to provide you with options and choices.
CoolSculpting ® Testimonials and Body Contouring Video Gallery
Non–Invasive, Surgery Free Body Sculpting
At Orange County CoolSculpting ®, we are proud to be among the first in Orange County to offer CoolSculpting ®. It’s never been easier to sculpt the body you want – naturally, safely and without surgery or downtime. CoolSculpting ® is a groundbreaking, non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses cooling technology to remove fat by literally freezing and damaging the fat-cells away.
CoolSculpting ® is FDA-cleared for fat reduction with undeniable results in as little as one treatment in one hour or less. After just one session of using this cooling technology on your unwanted fat, your body simply breaks down the crystallized fat cells and naturally removes them. At The Aesthetic Center of OC, we have 8 CoolSculpting ® devices, which gives us the ability to treat 2 or more areas at once, thus cutting your treatment time significantly. We are also excited to announce that we offer the new CoolMini applicator, which is designed for fat reduction in the neck, inner knees, axillary (underarm) puffs and other small fat bulges.
We also provide complimentary therapy with Slimspec after our CoolSculpting ® treatments. Slimspec is an Acoustic Radial Wave Therapy that has been used for cellulite and body firming treatments. Recently, several scientific publications have shown the utility of acoustic wave therapy in both cellulite reduction and localized fat reduction. When used in combination with CoolSculpting ®, Slimspec has been shown to enhance the amount of fat reduction seen after CoolSculpting ®.
In addition to CoolSculpting ®, we offer Ultrashape and Velashape for those who may not be optimal candidates for CoolSculpting ®.
At Orange County CoolSculpting ®, we have developed various options and packages to meet your full body sculpting goals at an affordable and reduced CoolSculpting ® costs. Please call us today on 949-644-2442 for a complimentary CoolSculpting ® consultation.
EMSculpt is the newest and most exciting non-invasive technology that has been developed in recent years. Unlike many lasers, microneedling, radiofrequency, or body contouring devices that have arrived at the aesthetic market in the past 10 years, EMSculpt does not work on skin or fat. While the focus of the aesthetic industry has been to rejuvenate skin or to reduce fat, BTL, the makers of EMSculpt focused on the third element of human shape and beauty- Muscles. EMSculpt works to strengthen, built, and define muscles. As such, Board certified plastic surgeon and body contouring expert, Dr. Siamak Agha, is one of a few elite physicians nationwide to unveil this non-invasive, non-surgical, no pain approach to build muscle and eliminate overlying fat.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Newport Beach, Orange County
Meet Board Certified Plastic Surgeon,
Siamak Agha, MD, FACS, PHD
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- An active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- An active member of the Orange CountySociety of Plastic Surgeons.
- A fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Trained specifically in plastic surgery.
- Associated only with accredited medical facilities.
- Compliant with a strict code of ethics.
- Committed to continuing medical education, including patient safety techniques.
- Your partner in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.