Orange County CoolSculpting ® Blog
The CoolMini is the newest CoolSculpting ® applicator to be released, and it’s already become one of the most popular in Orange County. The CoolMini has caught on with both practitioners like board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Agha, as well as with patients, that enjoy the idea of CoolSculpting ® much more than any of the alternatives for chin fat on the market today.
Like CoolSculpting ®, the CoolMini is one of many options available for neck fat, sometimes referred to as “Submental Fat.” So like CoolSculpting ®, there are times when it is a great choice, and times you may want to find other options.
When is the CoolMini Right for Double Chins and Neck Fat?
- No Time for Recovery – CoolMini is a great choice for those that simply do not have the amount of time available to recover from liposuction and a neck lift. Surgery has a long healing time, while CoolSculpting ® is instantaneous. Those that do have time to recover but do not want to be sidelined from their day to day life are also good candidates.
- No Near Future Facelift – CoolSculpting ® is an alternative to surgery. Those that were already considering facelifts may want to consider waiting on their necks, as combining a facelift with a necklift is fairly common for plastic surgeons. However, those that prefer to target only their neck may want to choose a CoolMini, allowing you to avoid surgery.
- Fear of Needles – There are some minimally invasive procedures that can also address neck fat, but they involve needles and injections of chemicals into the fat. Those that fear needles, or want to avoid chemical treatments so close to the face, may benefit from the CoolMini for double chins instead.
- Moderate Neck Fat – Very minor neck fat may be best left to diet and exercise, unless those strategies have been unable to work in the past. Usually when neck fat is minor, it means your body is close to burning it off naturally. Severe neck fat absolutely benefits from CoolSculpting ®, but those that may want to see more significant changes may want to consider neck lifts and surgery. Moderate neck fat, however, is the perfect amount to claim CoolSculpting ® is the right decision. The CoolMini can reduce moderate neck fat by as many as 20% or more, with even more benefits from multiple sessions.
- No Obvious Work Done – Some minor swelling and bruising may occur on the neck after the treatment is over, but compared to the way the neck looks after a neck lift, you’ll feel like you have much less to hide about your treatment than you would with other forms of plastic surgery.
- Smaller Budget – CoolSculpting ® is far more affordable, so those that want to make an impact on their neck fat on a smaller budget benefit from choosing the CoolMini, where you can see results for much less of an overall investment.
Keep in mind the CoolMini is not just for chin fat either. It can be used in other areas of the body when a smaller applicator is more preferable. But there is no denying that the CoolMini is a popular choice with the fat around the neck area, and for good reason – it is a smart choice for a variety of patient scenarios, and a good decision for those that want to target their double chins.
If you would like to learn more about CoolMini, and how it can be valuable for double chins and neck fat, contact us today at 949-337-1431.
Dr. Agha Patient Testimonials
Click here to read more patient testimonials5 stars based on 63 reviews
Real Patients. Real Reviews