Benefits of CoolSculpting ® Over Liposuction – Orange County
Liposuction is one of the most common and well respected options in plastic surgery. But it’s still a surgery. Dr. Agha at Orange County CoolSculpting ® is one of the foremost experts in liposuction, and performs hundreds of procedures every year for men and women around Southern California. Yet despite the value of liposuction, it is still a surgery, and like any surgery there are risks involved.
CoolSculpting ® is a new, non-surgical solution for contouring the body without having to undergo surgery. It was patented and developed by Zeltiq, providing similar results as liposuction when it comes to body contouring. Liposuction is still an excellent choice for some body contouring procedures, but CoolSculpting ® has several benefits and advantages that make it the best choice for suitable candidates.
Why Choose CoolSculpting ® Over Liposuction?
CoolSculpting ® has many benefits over liposuction that you simply cannot get with any other plastic surgery method. These include:
- No Cuts, Risks, Bleeding, etc. – CoolSculpting ® involves no surgery, which means none of the risks and issues related to surgery. There is no cutting into your skin, no scarring, no risk of infection, no risk of bleeding, and no risk of surgery. CoolSculpting ® is completely non invasive, which means there is very little risk of any issue associated with your body contouring procedure.
- No Recovery Time/Long Term Issues – Because there is no surgery, there is also no recovery time. You’re essentially able to get back to 99.9% of normal tasks immediately after it is over. Some people are recommended not to exercise for about 24 hours, but that’s only precautionary, as there have been no reports of injury from exercise after CoolSculpting ®. There is also no scarring. Some people experience an unusual numbness or tingling in the area for as long as 3 weeks after surgery, but this is fairly rare and there is no evidence of any long term consequences. After 3 weeks, the numbness subsides.
- Little Discomfort – The discomfort associated with CoolSculpting ® is similar to placing a very cold ice pack on your skin. The initial cold can be “uncomfortable” in some ways, but a few minutes after the area numbs. Most people report little to no discomfort and some patients have even fallen asleep during the procedure. Most read books or listen to music or watch a movie at our specially designed CoolSculpting ® treatment room.
- Low Cost – When you take out the anesthesia, recovery time, and more, the cost of CoolSculpting ® drops dramatically compared to liposuction. Not only is the treatment cheaper, but subsequent follow ups, recovery, the cost of putting patients to sleep, etc., make the costs of CoolSculpting ® much cheaper compared to liposuction, improving the value of the procedure.
- Natural Fat Loss – One of the main reasons that women and men avoid liposuction is because they don’t want to associate themselves with plastic surgery. Liposuction results are instant, but because they’re instant many people feel that they’re going to be judged for losing weight through a “Shortcut.” After CoolSculpting ®, crystallized fat has to be removed naturally, and your body doesn’t always have the tools to do that right away. It can take up to 3 months for the fat to go away, looking completely natural to anyone you run into.
- Little Medical Clearance Required – Liposuction is limited to patients with very strict, healthy medical histories. Thus lab work, testing, a visit to a doctor, and more are all required before you can undergo liposuction in Orange County. With CoolSculpting ®, however, little clearance is required because most medical histories are perfectly safe with the procedure. You can go in for your screening and, in some cases, receive the treatment that day or at a time when the schedule works for both you and Orange County CoolSculpting ®.
Dr. Agha of Orange County CoolSculpting ® performs many liposuction procedures every year. But CoolSculpting ® certainly has a variety of significant benefits over liposuction that make it a great choice for those that are suitable candidates. Based in Newport Beach, our CoolSculpting ® services are second to none, and we’d love to tell you more about the procedure, and why it’s a great choice for your body contouring needs. Call us today at 949-337-1431 to learn more.
Dr. Agha Patient Testimonials5 stars based on 63 reviews
Real Patients. Real Reviews